Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Challenge 363 - Die cuts and punches!

Here is the blog I am responding to: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-363-die-cuts-and-punches.html



Here's the card I've made:


Here's how I made this card:
  • I die cut the frames on my Silhouette along with the flower
  • I layered the black panel onto the chartreuse card stock both recollections.
  • The bottom frame is inked with distress peacock feathers and peeled paint.  I then sprinkled the image with water.
  • The second frame is from Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand
  • The third frame was first rubbed with Staz-On Black and the sprayed with Heidi Swap Teal color shine
  • The final panel is stamped with TAC stamps.  I colored in the glass with markers.  I then inked the edges with peeled paint and then used a gelly roll blue glitter pen.
Enjoy!

No comments: